How are YOU doing when it comes to attracting and working with affluent women?
At this moment in time, women control one-third of total U.S. household financial assets – representing more than 10 trillion dollars. By 2030, women in the U.S. are projected to control much of the $30 trillion in financial assets that baby boomers will possess.
Women are also the largest beneficiaries of the current transfer of wealth. Since women are living an average of five years longer than men, 90% of all women will be managing their own finances during the final years of their life.
Marketing to affluent women is the most lucrative demographic since the onset of the baby boomers!
In this episode, Referral Coach Bill Cates interviews Adri Miller-Heckmann, Founder of FemXAdvisor, about how advisors can make just a few adjustments in their practices to attract more affluent women clients.
Adri and Bill discuss:
- Focusing on the women’s market will become a huge differentiator for you AND generate more referrals more easily.
- How some men repel potential women clients, while other men naturally attract women.
- A unique way to help your female clients open up and share their financial goals.
- How can advisors build stronger relationships with their female clients over time.
- Adri’s recommendations for showing appreciation for your clients.
- …And more!
- RapidFire Referrals
- The Top Advisor Podcast Ep. #12 – Using “WOW” to Maximize Client Engagement and Create Advocates with Scott Miller
- Podcast: FemXAdvisor
- “The Keys to the Ladies’ Room” by Adri Miller-Heckmann
Connect With Bill Cates:
- Referral Coach Homepage
- Hire Bill for Coaching
- Enroll in The Cates Academy™
Connect With Adri Miller-Heckmann:
About Our Guest:
Adri Miller-Heckman is a powerful influencer in the world of women. As a former financial advisor and National Training Officer with Smith Barney, she learned firsthand what it takes to succeed as a woman in a male-dominated industry, and it’s not about working longer, harder, or sacrificing more. Adri’s femXadvisor business model provides new solutions, systems, and female-friendly tools fueled by a passion that drives growth.
As a globally recognized speaker, author, and consultant in the financial industry, Adri is highly motivational, challenging her audience to expand their vision of what is possible. Using humor and real-life experiences, Adri eloquently transforms thinking from linear to creative, traditional to innovative, conformers to disruptors, and redesigning long-held industry concepts.
Adri’s book, Keys to the Ladies Room, has empowered thousands of advisors to create a female-friendly business and marketing plan that appeals to women and attracts clients of both genders. Adri’s new podcast, femXadvisor, is quickly becoming a trusted resource for female financial advisors to embrace their authentic selves.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed