From $0 to $1M in annual production in only 5 years sounds impossible, right? Think again.
Successful wealth advisor and certified divorce financial analyst, Nicole Middendorf, CDFA, joins us to share her journey from a troubled marriage to discovering her true purpose and helping others along the way – while building a truly Top Advisor practice.
To distract from her divorce, she created her Live It List to help her find joy by pursuing meaningful experiences. She now brings her Live It List concept to her clients to help them do the same.
During this lively conversation, Nicole shares her insights about combining financial planning with helping clients achieve their goals and dreams.
Nicole also discusses her decision to go independent and build a team around her, as well as her client acquisition strategies, including hosting events and utilizing LinkedIn.
Bill and Nicole discuss how Nicole:
- Transitioned from being a wirehouse advisor to running her own wealth management firm, building her team, and becoming a $1M producer in only 5 years.
- Uses her Live It List concept to add a comprehensive dimension to financial planning that very few advisors consider.
- Uses her Live It List concept as a tremendous referral generator, as well as creating a huge following on social media and in her community.
- Hosts Live It List events and utilizes LinkedIn to attract and win ideal clients.
- Leverages TV appearances to boost her client acquisition and overall reputation.
- …And so much more!
- RapidFire Referrals
- Live It List – Website
- Producers Club – Nicole Middendorf
- Ep. #3- How a Business Friendship Can Turn a Loyal Client into an Advocate with Lester Matlock, CFP®, CRPC®, APMA®
- Ep. #8 – How to Ensure an Authentic Client Experience with Albert Fox CFP®, CIMA®
Connect With Bill Cates:
- Referral Coach Homepage
- Hire Bill for Coaching
- Enroll in The Cates Academy™
Connect With Nicole Middendorf:
About Nicole Middendorf:
Nicole Middendorf is a knowledge junkie, a mentor, and a born coach. She is an entrepreneur who has run her own business since 2003. Nicole is the author of five books and the mother of two phenomenal children. She is also a world traveler, a philanthropist, and an accomplished public speaker.
As a speaker, Nicole shares a real-life perspective on life and happiness with audiences across the country. Her primary goal is to inspire others to make real changes in their lives by taking complicated things, making them easy to understand, and giving actionable items to make change.
Nicole loves to work hard to empower individuals to make crucial, positive changes in their own lives. Nicole’s books have received local and national press coverage. She has become known for her thoughtful, concise quotes, relaxed on-air presence, and articulate delivery during both radio and television interviews.
The world needs more people—especially women—to be financially savvy, wholly independent, happy, and living a life of balance. Through Nicole’s writing, public speaking, coaching program, and work, she wants to be the one who supports them on all levels.