Alice Tang, a highly successful financial advisor known for her passion for supporting millionaire women and helping the next generation achieve financial success.
It’s no secret that the affluent women’s market is a lucrative, ever-growing niche in the financial industry. This episode touches on this topic AND a whole lot more!
In this episode, Bill Cates interviews Alice Tang, ChFC®, MIM, Vice President and Partner at BPG Wealth Management LLC. Alice is a highly successful financial advisor known for her passion for supporting millionaire women, and helping the next generation achieve financial success.
This interview offers valuable insights into leveraging Centers of Influence, LinkedIn, strategic networking, and podcasting. Alice and Bill dive into the importance of strategy and discipline when targeting this unique demographic, and Alice shares practical advice for building authentic connections, creating impactful conversations. and nurturing relationships.
Alice also shares her inspiring personal journey from growing up in Hong Kong to becoming a successful financial planner in Oregon. She reveals how her podcast serves as a relationship-building tool with clients and shares tips on leveraging LinkedIn for business growth.
Bill and Alice discuss:
- How Alice’s journey led her to focus on successful women and inspired her initiative, Women’s Million Dollar Conversations – featuring interviews with affluent women ($1M+) sharing insights on finance and empowerment.
- Using podcast interviews as a way to build relationships with potential clients, and how it can lead to clients becoming guests (and vice versa).
- Strategies to help financial advisors successfully monetize a podcast.
- Her systematic process for maintaining productive relationships with key centers of influence.
- The importance of having a strategy and being authentic on LinkedIn.
- The need for discipline and consistency for engaging on LinkedIn, and creating meaningful conversations with others in the community.
- … And more!
- RapidFire Referrals
- Ep. #49 – LinkedIn for Financial Advisors: Insider Strategies for Getting Your Posts Seen with Richard Bliss
Connect With Bill Cates:
- Referral Coach Homepage
- Hire Bill for Coaching
- Enroll in The Cates Academy™
Connect With Alice Tang:
- LinkedIn: Alice Tang
- YouTube: Alice Tang
- BPG Wealth Management
- Ask Alice Tang
- Women’s Million Dollar Conversations
About Alice Tang:
Alice Tang started her second career as a financial advisor in 2000. Many of Alice’s clients are female business owners and executives. She strives to be a leader and inspiration to professional women. Alice helps her clients define their relationship with money with a goal to achieve financial freedom by executing her financial planning process and leveraging tax-advantaged strategies. Her vision is a community full of confident and happy retirees, and it starts with women taking charge of their money. Alice has frequently spoken on the topic of “Why Women need to be In Charge of their Money” and “Your Network Your Prosperity – How to Build a Strong Network by Paying It Forward”.