If you ever doubted that hard work, along with a competitive mindset doesn’t pay off, you will want to listen to this episode.
In this episode, Referral Coach Bill Cates talks with Bob Petrocelli, founder and managing director of Petrocelli Financial Services, LLC. With 42 years in the business, Rob will discuss what has brought him to the top of his game and kept him there for many years.
Robert discusses how:
- his business is growing from meeting with accountants and attorneys to create productive relationships
- his key staff person supports his process for client acquisition
- he uses his competitive nature shows up in his business
- one of his largest clients came to him from cold calls
- Radical Relevance by Bill Cates
- The Top Advisor Podcast: 8. How to Ensure an Authentic Client Experience with Albert Fox CFP®, CIMA®
Connect With Robert Petrocelli, Jr.:
Connect With Bill Cates:
- (301) 497-2200
- Referral Coach Homepage
- Hire Bill for Coaching
- Enroll in The Cates Academy™
About Our Guest:
Since 1979, Robert Petrocelli, Jr. has been providing holistic financial strategies to business owners, individuals, and families that help them protect their assets and meet their long-term financial objectives. Building his own business from the ground up, he has a complete understanding of what it takes to create and conserve wealth while managing the taxation of income and assets during the working years and in retirement. His experience and ongoing education have provided him with great expertise in all areas of estate planning, employee benefits design and management, and investment services.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed