Are you winging it when it comes to serving your client all along the client journey?
Or do you embrace and follow a clear strategy for enhancing client and prospect experiences and establishing strong relationships with them throughout the entire client journey?
Attending to all phases of the client journey will always be the fuel to your success.
In this episode, Referral Coach Bill Cates interviews Kalli Fedusenko, Founder of KalliCollective. They explore the crucial aspects of building relationships with clients and prospects via the powerful client journey process. She Kalli delves into the stages of the client journey and the power of online platforms in your marketing. Also, KellyShe also discusses surprising topics to share that resonate with clients.
Bill and Kalli discuss:
- The different stages of the client journey and what to monitor.
- Viral content delivered by advisors – specific success examples.
- The links between the client journey, client experience, and marketing.
- Why to keep sending your clients back to your website (where YOU control content and experience) rather than just your social media.
- Strategies for boosting website engagement and follow up.
- The importance of making your website your content hub for prospects and clients.
- Why personal content creates the biggest impact with clients.
- Specific examples and case studies showcasing successful results.
- The value and risks of posting stock content.
- Strategies for making it easier for clients to refer advisors.
- …And more!
Connect With Bill Cates:
- Referral Coach Homepage
- Hire Bill for Coaching
- Enroll in The Cates Academy™
Connect With Kalli Fedusenko:
About Kalli Fedusenko:
Kalli Fedusenko is the founder of KalliCollective, a firm specializing in marketing for the financial services industry.
With over 10 years of experience in the financial planning industry, a former position as Digital Marketing Coach For The FPA, and being formerly licensed with the series 7 & 63, Kalli can provide you with an insight and understanding into your practice and objectives. She specializes in brand strategy, web content strategy, video content planning, and more. This powerful combination of creativity and strategy makes Kalli the most effective guide to give your brand a voice.