In business, when you hear someone talk about the CEO’s role in a company, your first thought is that they’re the leader and top decision-maker for the company.
What if we told you that there are two other integral roles in a company that also fall under the CEO umbrella?
In this episode, Referral Coach Bill Cates speaks with Travis Chaney, CEO of Dynamic Directions (D2). Bill and Travis talk about the three essential CEO roles in a company that every entrepreneur financial advisor should know about.
Bill and Travis discuss:
- The difference between an entrepreneur financial advisor and a non-entrepreneur advisor.
- How the three CEO roles contribute to your business growth.
- What does the concept “Client Experience” mean and why is it so important?
- Something you can start doing with your clients today to add to their experience, create strong loyalty and make you highly referable.
- And much more!
- The 3 CEOS: The Three Most Important Roles Entrepreneurial Financial Advisors Play by Travis Chaney
- Turbo Growth: Be Bullish on Life Series for Financial Advisors by Travis Chaney
- Related Episode: #20 – Cultivating a Company Culture That Drives Long-Term Success
Connect With Bill Cates:
- (301) 497-2200
- Referral Coach Homepage
- Hire Bill for Coaching
- Enroll in The Cates Academy™
Connect With Travis:
- LinkedIn: Travis Chaney
- Dynamic Directions
- LinkedIn: Dynamic Directions
- Email: email@example.com
About Our Guest:
Travis is the CEO of Dynamic Directions (D2), a coaching and consulting firm working exclusively with successful financial advisors – helping each one of them build an extraordinary practice and an extraordinary life and practice for financial advisors.
Travis is a former award-winning financial advisor who consistently ranked in the top 1.5% of financial advisors at his broker-dealer. Travis is also the author of Turbo Growth: Proven Strategies to Create an Extraordinary Life and Financial Planning Practice, and has just released his latest book: The 3 CEOs – The Three Most Important Roles Entrepreneurial Financial Advisors Play.
Travis lives in Owensboro, Kentucky, with his wife Christy, son Ryland, and two daughters Lucy Jagoe, and Stone. He is a bourbon enthusiast and a country music songwriter.