6% of retirees say that health is more important than wealth.
Are you helping your clients (regardless of their age) with their most important asset – their health?
There are two ways you can be of value to your clients in terms of holistic financial planning:
- Be a purveyor of great information in this area. Your clients will appreciate this added value.
- Be a role model of someone who is – as our featured guest would say – wellthy.
In this episode, Referral Coach Bill Cates interviews Stevyn Guinnip, “the girl named Stevyn”, Founder & CEO of Grow Wellthy about holistic financial planning. Bill and Stevyn discuss how many financial advisors are creating value and building stronger relationships with their clients by helping them with both their financial wellness and physical wellness – guiding their clients to become wealthy AND wellthy.
Stevyn discusses with Bill:
- What role wellness plays in holistic financial planning.
- How advisors are helping their clients turn their health into their most valuable asset.
- The two ways she helps financial advisors, and their clients improve their state of wellness.
- What steps advisors can take to protect their own health.
- How advisors can comfortably offer health-related advice to their clients AND the impact of doing so.
- How you can offer “Wellth Webinars” to your prospects and clients.
- …And much more!
Connect With Bill Cates:
- Referral Coach Homepage
- Hire Bill for Coaching
- Enroll in The Cates Academy™
Connect With Stevyn Guinnip:
About Our Guest:
Stevyn Guinnip, MS, CWC is the founder & CEO of Grow Wellthy™ and the creator of the Wellth Academy™. She grew up a financial advisor’s daughter & enjoyed 20 years as an exercise physiologist and certified wellness coach in the US & Australia. Now Stevyn has blended the world of finance & fitness, helping financial professionals & their clients earn back their health so they can retire ‘wellthy.’