What if you could net over $1M per year working 30-hour weeks and taking 13 full weeks off every year?
What would that mean to you? More time with family and friends? More time on the golf course, boating, fishing, cooking, traveling, and whatever the heck you feel like doing?
And what if you could build a successful referral-only practice tapping into a goldmine of referrals from certain types of estate planning attorneys? What would that mean for your business and how would that feel?
Is this achievable? Well… Yes, it is!
In this episode, Bill Cates interviews Anat Yoder, CFP®, CRPS®, Principal and Wealth Manager at Yoder Wealth Management. Anat explains how she and her business partner (husband Michael Yoder), have been able to significantly reduce the amount of time they spend working so they can have a healthy work-life balance.
Bill and Anat discuss:
- What motivated her (and her husband) to have a healthy work-life balance by working just 30 hours per week and taking 13 weeks off each year
- Anat’s process for releasing clients into the loving care of another advisor to free up her time to serve wealthier clients.
- How she cracked the code for referrals from estate planning attorneys to reach wealthy clients.
- Her unique approach to getting to know her client’s children BUT NOT working with them.
- ….And more!
- Top Advisor Podcast Ep. 4: Building a Financial Advisor Business Plan that Aligns with Your Ideal Life with Peter Oldziey CFP®
Connect With Bill Cates:
- Referral Coach Homepage
- Hire Bill for Coaching
- Enroll in The Cates Academy™
Connect With Anat Yoder:
About Our Guest:
Anat N. Yoder began her professional career in structural engineering, earning her PE license and working on several notable projects, including the Bay Bridge. She became a financial advisor in 2004 in order to direct her problem-solving skills toward work that was more personally meaningful for her. She is active in the community and serves on the board of a local non-profit organization. Anat has a BS in civil engineering, as well as an MS in structural engineering, both from UC Berkeley. She is a Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP) and a Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist (CRPS).