Many financial advisors like to keep an arm’s length distance between themselves and their clients, keeping everything strictly on the professional level.
But many of the most successful financial advisors are doing the opposite.
In this episode, Referral Coach Bill Cates, CSP, CPAE is joined by Lester Matlock CFP®, CRPC®, APMA®, private wealth advisor. Lester discusses his Bucket List Campaign and how he creates a business friendship with clients, so they become his biggest advocates.
- Why he sold part of his practice to focus on a more targeted market.
- How he got started helping his clients accomplish some of their Bucket List items.
- What the Bucket List Campaign is and how it works.
- An example of how his business friendship with one of his clients made a huge difference for her and her family.
Connect With Bill Cates:
- (301) 497-2200
- Referral Coach Homepage
- Hire Bill for Coaching
- Enroll in The Cates Academy™
Connect With Lester Matlock:
About Our Guest:
Lester Matlock’s CFP®, CRPC®, APMA® first passion is being a financial advisor and mentor. Mentoring students has afforded him the ability to pay forward the guidance and counseling he received as a student. Extreme fitness and mixed martial arts are his most common pastimes when he and his wife are not traveling. He’ll confess, collecting cuff-links (especially vintage) has fast become a favorite hobby of his.