Is your marketing strategy a Triple Threat?
There are three important marketing strategies that every top advisor should consider using in their effort to attract more Right-Fit Clients:
- A well-defined, profitable target market.
- A financial advisor website focused on client acquisition (not just a “digital brochure.”)
- A podcast that creates credibility in your target market.
In this episode, Referral Coach Bill Cates sits down with Jeremy Keil, founder of Keil Financial Partners, to discuss how Jeremy employs the above 3 strategies, and how they work together to create an impact greater than the sum of its parts.
Jeremy and Bill discuss:
- How focusing solely on the category of retirement planning has made a big difference for his clients and the growth of his business.
- How Jeremy built and utilizes his financial advisor website to turn visitors into clients.
- How working with his target market (clients employed by publicly traded companies like Harley Davidson and We Energies) translates into his unique value proposition.
- Why he started his podcast Retirement Revealed and the impact it has made on his business.
- How by applying this triple threat marketing strategy, his referrals have significantly increased.
- … And so much more!
Connect With Bill Cates:
- Referral Coach Homepage
- Hire Bill for Coaching
- Enroll in The Cates Academy™
Connect With Jeremy Keil:
- Keil Financial Partners
- LinkedIn: Jeremy Keil
- Retirement Revealed Podcast
- Facebook: Jeremy Keil
- LinkedIn: Keil Financial Partners
About Our Guest:
Jeremy Keil is the founder and financial advisor at Keil Financial Partners and the host of the Retirement Revealed podcast. He works to simplify complex financial decisions so you can make smarter retirement, investment, and tax planning decisions.
Jeremy loves helping people learn more about and feeling more confident about their money.
After graduating from college, Jeremy started out by selling suits at Jos A. Bank and working on different political campaigns.
While serving as an adjunct professor at Concordia University Wisconsin (Cedarburg), and Wisconsin Lutheran College (Milwaukee), Jeremy learned how to take complex financial topics and explain them in a way that anyone could understand.
If he could keep college seniors awake during 8 a.m. Friday classes about corporate finance, you can be sure that while working with Jeremy you’ll know more about, feel better about, and make better decisions about your money.