If you’ve ever wondered if sending video messages to your prospects and clients can actually produce tangible, profitable results; then you need to listen to this interview.
Have you harnessed the power of a clear, well-defined, and reachable target market – that’s hungry for your value?
Are you using client successes, your client-focused why, and other stories to convey your value to prospects and clients?
In this episode, Bill Cates interviews Todd Gillingham, the founding partner of Landmark Wealth Management Group. In this high-content, real-world discussion, Todd reveals how he and his team are using video, target marketing, and storytelling to maintain continual growth with ideal clients.
You’ll want to listen until the end to discover how Todd and his team help their clients determine what “abundance” means to them and how to achieve it.
Bill and Todd discuss how:
- One simple video campaign went viral and generated $20 million in revenue.
- He and his partner moved from generic seminars to events targeting a large employer in his area, converting 50 percent of the attendees into new clients.
- They moved from formal presentations and “Death by Powerpoint” into more informal sessions, covering less information and telling more stories. This significantly increased their conversion rate.
- The concept of “Your Client Focused Why” has helped Todd’s team to differentiate themselves, win new clients, and become super referable, with each advisor sharing their “why” in a video on their website.
- The team focuses on helping their clients create and act on their own definition of abundance. This creates deeper and super-loyal client relationships.
- …And more!
- RapidFire Referrals
- Ep. #25 – How Your Personal Brand Story Helps Attract New Clients with Deirdre Van Nest
- Ep. #27 – The Exponential Power of an Effective Financial Advisor Website + Podcast + Target Market with Jeremy Keil, CFP®, CFA, CIMA®
Connect With Bill Cates:
- Referral Coach Homepage
- Hire Bill for Coaching
- Enroll in The Cates Academy™
Connect With Todd Gillingham:
About Our Guest:
Todd Gillingham has more than 30 years of experience advising clients on their investments, retirement planning and estate and charitable giving strategies. You are most likely to see him deep in conversation advising one of his clients, but he is a popular speaker as well, giving hundreds of presentations over the years to community groups, churches and pre-retiree audiences (particularly employees or recent retirees from 3M). He has been recognized as a 10-time recipient of the Five Star Wealth Manager award, given to professionals who show a commitment to clients and demonstrate strong industry credentials. Before joining the Landmark Wealth Management Group, Todd served as an assistant vice president at Lutheran Brotherhood’s corporate office, helping representatives across the country with advanced estate and charitable planning strategies.