How much of a difference does your company culture really make for your clients and your employees?
In this episode, Bill invites Scott Leibfried to talk about the “Premium Client Experience” and how his years in the industry have helped him develop the toolkit to strengthen his clients’ and employees’ relationship with his business.
Bill and Scott discuss:
- The culture of Scott’s business, and how it has evolved with their growth
- What made Scott think deeper about the importance of work culture
- How company culture impacts every component of a business
- How Scott’s employees’ values shaped their culture and cultivated long-term success
- How the “Premium Client Experience” demonstrates the way that little touches can make a big difference
- And so much more!
Connect with Scott Leibfried
Connect With Bill Cates:
- (301) 497-2200
- Referral Coach Homepage
- Hire Bill for Coaching
- Enroll in The Cates Academy™
About Our Guest:
Scott Leibfried APMA, ChFC is a Private Wealth Advisor at StackStone Wealth, a private advisory practice of Ameriprise Financial Services, LLC. Scott aims to develop a personalized financial plan for his clients so they can gain the confidence they need to focus on what matters to them most in life.
He has built a culture design to provide his clients with the best possible experience in the workplace, and at the same time allows his firm, including his staff to flourish! The net result of this intentional culture is that his clients do his marketing for him, meaning they have become advocates for him. They send qualified prospects to him on a regular basis. He has been able to retain and attract great talent for his team.
Scott became a private wealth advisor in 1998 when he founded StackStone which headquartered in Dubuque. He also became a pilot in 2011, flying every week for business. He frequently plays pickleball and tennis as well as golf when he has the chance.