Client Engagement! Client Experience! Creating “Wow!”
What’s all the fuss?
Did you know that client service, client experience, and client engagement are NOT the same things?
Julie Littlechild, founder of Absolute Engagement and author of The Pursuit of Absolute Engagement has focused her business on showing advisors how to move their clients from satisfied to engaged. Why?
Because her research shows that while satisfied clients are extremely loyal, there’s a low correlation between that satisfaction and providing referrals and making introductions.
So, who does provide referrals and make introduction? Engaged Clients!
In this episode, Bill and Julie dive into the important topic of client engagement and what it can mean to your clients and to your business.
Julie and Bill discuss:
- The distinction between client experience and client engagement and how you can measure client engagement.
- The importance of personalization in all phases of your communication with prospects and clients.
- How client engagement goes beyond just clients to include prospects as well.
- The mindset challenges clients face when it comes to financial planning, and the importance of personalization in addressing these concerns.
- The Absolute Engagement Engine, a tool that helps financial advisors understand clients on a deeper level by gathering relevant data throughout their journey with you.
- How the future of client engagement will be co-created by clients and advisors, personalized, and informed by data.
- …And more!
Connect With Bill Cates:
- Referral Coach Homepage
- Hire Bill for Coaching
- Enroll in The Cates Academy™
Connect With Julie Littlechild :
- LinkedIn: Julie Littlechild
- Absolut Engagement Engine
- “The Pursuit of Absolute Engagement” by Julie Littlechild
About Julie Littlechild:
Julie Littlechild is a recognized expert on the drivers and evolution of client experience, client engagement and referral growth. She is responsible for: designing the firm’s strategic vision and product roadmap, conducting on-going investor and advisor research, driving firm growth and representing the company on conference stages around the world.
Julie has worked with and studied successful financial advisors and their clients for more than twenty-five years. Prior to founding Absolute Engagement, she launched and ran one of the industry’s leading research firms, focused on client engagement. She is the author of The Pursuit of Absolute Engagement.
Julie sat on the national board of the Financial Planning Association, currently sits on an Investment & Wealth Institute advisory board, was twice identified as one of the 25 Most Influential People in Financial Planning, and won an industry Influencer Award in practice management. She holds an MBA from the University of Toronto.