Do you have a Personal Brand Story Do you know your “why” – as in, why you believe in the importance and value of your work?
And are you using it to connect with your prospects and clients in a meaningful way – that leads to winning their business and generating referrals?
In this episode of Top Advisor Podcast, Referral Coach Bill Cates welcomes Deirdre Van Nest, Founder of Crazy Good Talks. Deirdre tells us why she works with financial advisors, a touching story that revolves around a personal tragedy. She also highlights the power of advisors telling their “why” stories to clients.
Bill & Deirdre discuss:
- The difference between a personal brand story and a bio story.
- How one advisor increased his “win rate” from an already high 85% to almost 100%.
- How an appropriately vulnerable story can help you connect with prospects and clients.
- Where and how successful advisors are using their personal brand stories to attract and convert new clients.
- And more
- Ep. #17 – “How One Top Advisor Uses His Personal Facebook Page to Win New Clients” with Joe De Sena, CFP®
- Roger’s Story
- Deirdre’s “Story Guide”
Connect With Bill Cates:
- Referral Coach Homepage
- Hire Bill for Coaching
- Enroll in The Cates Academy™
Connect With Deirdre Van Nest:
- LinkedIn: Deirdre Van Nest
- LinkedIn: Crazy Good Talks | Deirdre Van Nest
- Crazy Good Talks | Deirdre Van Nest
- Twitter: @DeirdreVanNest
- Facebook: Crazy Good Talks
About Our Guest:
Deirdre Van Nest doesn’t believe in boring you with a laundry list of credentials. She is the go-to expert for ‘Mission-Driven” financial professionals and entrepreneurs on how to Make An Impact when you express yourself.
Deidre is a top-rated International Keynoter, Trainer, Story Strategist & Artist, and the Creator of the Crazy Good Talks® Blueprint and the Emotionally Engaging Advisor™two practical communication systems that have taught thousands how to capture attention, connect emotionally and Make An Impact.
She is passionate about this work and feels blessed every day to help my clients succeed. On a personal note, Deirdre is an Italian & Irish New Yorker living in Minnesota, where she tries hard not to scare people with her loud voice and enthusiastic hand gestures.