What is your relationship with social media?
Social media for financial advisors means different things.
Some advisors have embraced social media as a concept, posting content and occasionally engaging with others, but wonder why they bother because they haven’t seen any noticeable results.
Other advisors have embraced social media as a way of strengthening their client relationships AND can see a straight line from their activity to acquiring new, in-segment clients.
In this episode, Bill Cates invites Kristen Walker, vice president of marketing at Michigan Financial Companies to discuss several marketing ideas, including how advisors can implement social media and target marketing into their marketing plan to increase client engagement and attract new clients.
Bill and Kristen discuss:
- How much time and energy should advisors dedicate to social media—and where they should be focusing their attention
- The importance of targeting your in-segment clients
- What virtual and in-person events are producing results these days
- Other best practices you can employ in terms of social media for financial advisors
- The creative methods her 90 advisors are using to engage with clients
- Check out our FREE Resources Hub
- Download Bill’s latest e-Guide:“8 Simple Steps to Exponential Growth”
Connect With Kristen Walker:
Connect With Bill Cates:
- (301) 497-2200
- Referral Coach Homepage
- Hire Bill for Coaching
- Enroll in The Cates Academy™
About Our Guest:
Kristen Walker is the VP of marketing at Michigan Financial companies.
Her purpose is to help advisors become successful business owners by providing the sales and marketing support, materials, training and expertise to generate new, and retain existing business. She works closely with the marketing department to ensure each of their representatives have their own unique marketing plans that are customized to their specific goals and objectives. As the VP of Marketing, she also oversees the brand image for our firm to increase awareness of Michigan Financial Companies and its affiliates. She places a special focus on the growth and development of their marketing initiatives to help the firm stay ahead of the curve throughout the financial services industry.