Stop prospecting … and let your clients prospect for you!
Creating great relationships with your clients who value the work you do and value you as a professional will open up the doors to many more in-segment clients.
In this episode, Bill Cates speaks with Randy Carver CRPC®, CDFA®, President and CEO at Carver Financial Services, Inc. Randy discusses how he and his team have brought in 25 new relationships along with $100 million in assets over the last three months without doing any prospecting.
- How he has found incredible growth in his business over the last few months
- Why it’s important to differentiate yourself from other investment firms
- How to get your clients to do the prospecting for you
- The Top Advisor: #5. Use The 90-Day Dazzle for Client Onboarding and Win Referrals Fast with Bryan Sweet, CLU, ChFC
- 2021 Carver Palooza Crepe Party
- The Art of Impossible by Steven Kotler
Connect With Randy Carver:
Connect With Bill Cates:
- (301) 497-2200
- Referral Coach Homepage
- Hire Bill for Coaching
- Enroll in The Cates Academy™
About Our Guest:
Randy Carver was born in New York City, grew up in Baltimore, Maryland, and spent his teen years in Toronto, Canada. As a teenager, Randy started and ran several successful businesses, including a catering firm and two home renovation companies. He attended Oberlin College where he earned his degree in economics. Upon graduating in 1987, Randy opened a branch office for a regional brokerage firm in Mentor, Ohio. The office became one of the company’s most successful within three years.