Have you ever pondered the idea of writing a book? You know that it could boost your credibility, demonstrate your expertise, and serve as an impressive introduction to your clients and centers of influence. So why haven’t you done it yet? More than likely, it feels overwhelming – you don’t have the time or it’s beyond your capabilities, or both!
Fear not, in a truly enlightening episode, Bill sits down with Paul G. McManus, author of The Short Book Formula: A Financial Professional’s Guide to Writing a Book in 6 Weeks to Attract Ideal Clients. Together, they’ll guide you through the process and dive deep into the world of writing, producing, and leveraging a book to generate more clients. They debunk the fears and mistaken assumptions that may have held you back – until now.
McManus unveils a game-changing formula for writing a book in just six weeks—a formula that has already empowered over 500 financial advisors and other professionals to establish their authority and credibility with their very own written work.
But there’s more. McManus also delves into the untapped power of LinkedIn as a business development tool. He reveals the secrets to attracting and converting your ideal clients through this dynamic platform.
PLUS – Paul and Bill discuss 3 case studies from advisors who have used their book to create unexpectedly significant growth.
If you’ve ever wondered about the potential of having your own book, fretted over your ability to write one, and wondered about the ROI, this episode is a must-listen.
Bill and Paul discuss:
- The definition of authority marketing and how it can help you attract more ideal clients.
- How financial professionals can write a short (and high-quality) book in only six weeks.
- The benefits of writing a book as a meaningful way to establish yourself as an expert.
- Case Study #1: Mark Miller, a successful financial advisor who used his book The Tax-Free Business Owner to attract his ideal business-owner clients
- Case Study #2: Alex Sorkin’s business model of working exclusively with CPAs, and how he uses his book as bait to attract them on LinkedIn.
- Case Study #3: Michael Budnick’s book, The Prosperous Nurse, is the first in a series of short books targeted to medical professionals.
- The benefits of a shorter book, including lower printing costs and the ability to give it away easily.
- …And more!
- RapidFire Referrals
- The Short Book Formula by Paul G. McManus
- Million Dollar Producer by Paul G. McManus
Connect With Bill Cates:
- Referral Coach Homepage
- Hire Bill for Coaching
- Enroll in The Cates Academy™
Connect With Paul McManus:
About Paul McManus:
Paul G. McManus is the founder of More Clients More Fun LLC, MCMF Publishing, Creator of The Million Dollar Producer LinkedIn Program, and host of The Million Dollar Producer Show Podcast. He has worked closely with over 500+ financial advisors, CPAs, life insurance producers, and business advisors since 2015. He is also the author of Million Dollar Producer: The Secret Playbook For Financial Professionals To Land High-Value Clients Using LinkedIn. He lives in San Diego, California with his wife Atsuko and his two Boston Terriers, Moo and Potato Chips.