When I heard how Joe De Sena was using his personal Facebook page to build his business (and have fun in the process) I was skeptical. Boy was I wrong.
In this episode, Bill Cates is joined (for a second time) by Joe De Sena, CFP®, MBA, private wealth advisor at Siena Wealth Advisory Group, to discuss Facebook marketing for financial advisors. Joe discusses his success in using Facebook as a tool for enhanced client engagement, business growth, and lots of fun, without running Facebook Ads.
In this episode, Joe discusses:
- The challenges advisors face in using Facebook to market their businesses.
- Why he decided to open up his personal Facebook page to clients and event prospects.
- How his variety of fun and uplifting posts have built a “community” of clients, prospects, and allows Joe to be his genuinely social self.
- The significant results of converting prospects into clients by being omnipresent.
- Lessons he has learned from his experiences with using social media.
- Ep. #6 – Client Appreciation Events: Using Retirement Parties to Grow Your Business with Joe De Sena, CFP®
Connect With Bill Cates:
- (301) 497-2200
- Referral Coach Homepage
- Hire Bill for Coaching
- Enroll in The Cates Academy™
Connect with Joe De Sena
About Our Guest:
Joseph S De Sena: Joe De Sena CFP®, MBA is a private wealth advisor at Siena Wealth Advisory Group. Joe has been a financial advisor for 27 years. Joe is passionate about protecting his clients and their families from the unexpected. Joe loves to travel, read, run marathons and do charity work.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed