Having a very specific financial advisor new client onboarding process can get your relationship off to a great start – help them feel good about choosing you and create referrals early in the new relationship.
In this episode, Referral Coach Bill Cates is joined by Rod Gibbings CFP®, senior executive financial consultant with Gibbings and Associates Private Wealth Management. Rod discusses how he uses his proprietary Transition Navigator financial advisor new client onboarding process to deliver a wow experience. He also shares how he produces a regular flow of video messages to boost client engagement, gain new clients, and acquire more assets to manage.
- Why he created the Transition Navigator for his new client onboarding process.
- How he gets many great referrals within the first six months of a new relationship.
- What prompted him to start recording videos to send to his clients and prospects
- His amazingly simple production process for recording his videos.
- Radical Relevance by Bill Cates
- Related Podcast Interview: Bryan Sweet’s 90-Day Dazzle Client Onboarding
Connect With Rod Gibbings:
Connect With Bill Cates:
- (301) 497-2200
- Referral Coach Homepage
- Hire Bill for Coaching
- Enroll in The Cates Academy™
About Our Guest:
As a Certified Financial Planner professional, Rod Gibbings provides sound financial advice and support for high net worth families and retirees. He specializes in the areas of intergenerational wealth transfer, comprehensive estate and retiree income planning. His philosophy is simple: “put people and service first.”
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed