In Part 1 of this 2-part series – Bill Cates interviewed Maribeth Kuzmeski, Ph.D (RedZoneMarketing.com) about creating more unsolicited referrals.
In Part 2, we flip the table! Maribeth is interviewing Bill about asking for referrals and how to get referred up!
Maribeth Kuzmeski Gets Bill to Discuss:
- Why getting referrals without asking is incomplete.
- The difference between referrals and introductions.
- What advisors can do to get referred up.
- The keys behind asking for referrals without sounding like “that cheesy referral guy.”
- Bill’s popular V.I.P.S. Method.
- Teaching your clients how to talk about you to others.
- … and more!
- Maribeth’s website: www.redzonemarketing.com
- Episode 17- Personal Facebook Page Financial Advisor Marketing
- Ep. #2- The Benefits of Narrow Target Markets for Financial Advisors
Connect With Bill Cates:
- Referral Coach Homepage
- Hire Bill for Coaching
- Enroll in The Cates Academy™
Connect With Maribeth Kuzmeski:
About Our Guest: Dr. Maribeth Kuzmeski is the president of RedZone Marketing, an award-winning marketing consulting firm with clients throughout the financial services industry. RedZone Marketing’s primary focus is designing innovative marketing and business growth initiatives for financial service practices.
Maribeth has written nine books on marketing and is also a professor at Oklahoma State University teaching marketing, personal branding and name, image, and likeness for student athletes.
She has a bachelor’s degree from New House School of Public Communications, Syracuse University, an MBA from George Washington University. And a PhD in business administration from Oklahoma State University.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed