For today’s featured guest, rapid business growth began with the belief that it was possible, followed by:
- Keeping his pipeline full.
- Avoiding pressure on himself.
- Helping prospects feel valued and respected.
- Accentuating financial literacy.
- Avoiding rushing prospects into financial decisions.
- Treating prospects and clients like royalty.
In this episode, Referral Coach Bill Cates interviews Emanuel Jones II, MBA, Founder of Jones & Co Wealth Strategies, about his journey from aspiring doctor to achieving rapid business growth through client acquisition as a financial advisor.
Emanuel shares strategies for providing a high-quality client experience. He also highlights the importance of building trust, emphasizing education, and discusses his unique approach to using social media (compliance approved, of course).
Emanuel & Bill discuss:
- How Emanuel went from wanting to be a doctor, to starting several businesses, to finally doing what he was meant to do – helping others make smart financial decisions.
- The lack of trust that many people have in financial institutions.
- The important role financial advisors have in educating multicultural communities about the benefits and safety of investing.
- How Emanuel’s emphasis on providing a unique and high-quality experience for clients leads to high-quality, unsolicited referrals – which, in turn, resulted in rapid business growth.
- The tangible results Emanuel has experienced from his huge presence on Instagram.
- …And more!
Connect With Bill Cates:
- Referral Coach Homepage
- Hire Bill for Coaching
- Enroll in The Cates Academy™
Connect With Emanuel Jones II:
About Emanuel Jones II:
Emanuel Jones II is the founder of Jones & Co Wealth Strategies, a multi-cultural wealth strategies company based in Atlanta. Emanuel is a champion for financial empowerment and literacy for each personal finance client and the professional organization he serves. Proficient in financial planning, retirement planning, investments, and insurance, his goal is to help them secure the best financial legacy.
Based on the pillars of integrity, humanity, and financial strength, Emanuel was recognized by New York Life, one of the largest life insurance companies in the United States, as GO’s Top in Class and named its New Org Agent of the Year 2022. He is a 2021 AAMU RISE Campaign Platinum Award qualifier as well as a 2020 AAMU Black Excellence Campaign Gold Award winner.
Emanuel is an MBA graduate of Emory’s Goizueta School of Business and Johns Hopkins University. Emanuel is a Fiduciary & holds his FINRA Series 6, 7, 63 & 65 licenses. His specialty is working with small businesses, first-generation high earners, entrepreneurs, & corporate employees.